Dr. Alexina Mehta works with adults, kids, teens, seniors and families. Virtually all acute conditions and chronic conditions may benefit from Naturopathic Medicine.
A special announcement for you: Talk to Your Nature Doc is a NEW opportunity that features your burning questions answered by yours truly via this written blog and a new and upcoming online tv series. !!! :)
All you have to do is email your burning health questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and if your question is chosen, you'll receive a special gift from our office just to say thanks for reaching out and asking about what is important to you...because chances are that if you thought of the question, many others are wondering about the answer too.
We start filming today, so send your question now to see if you get chosen!
So, what kinds of questions are welcome?
Well, as most of my audience knows, my passion is in inspiring and encouraging you to access your innate healing abilities so that you can thrive in life and learn how to be the best you can be!
I'm open to questions that you might have always wanted to ask a doctor but didn't because of various reasons. Nutrition, supplements, hormones, chronic disease, different kinds of therapies, emotions and the link to health, meditation, exercise, herbs, supplements and the mind-body connection are just a few examples of areas I can speak to.
So...here is your chance! I will only be able to respond publicly to questions that are not personal in nature, so if you have a private health question that requires individual understanding- better to book an appointment by calling 604-731-7789 or book yourself online here.
Lets get the conversation rolling..."Talk to Your Nature Doc" is here for you to better understand natural medicine, your potential for health, spirituality and inspirational living.
All my hope for your best life,
Dr. Alexina Mehta
- chopped up garlic (let it sit on the counter for 1o minutes before you use it so there can be a release of certain potent enzymes)
- onions- lots of them!
- ginger in your cooking, and also to drink as a tea (use fresh, organic ginger)
- powdered barley greens (can pick up at most natural health food stores)- it is high in B2 and B6- important or the immune system in being able to react, and B9 (folic acid) which is critical for cell health
- foods rich in Vitamin C: berries, brussel sprouts, citrus fruits, kiwi, bell peppers and pineapple to name a few!
- Come in and receive homeopathic injectable remedies and get some immune supportive shots to give you a boost!
Because underneath any barrier is a whole lot of light.
What would a miracle be for you right now?
Want to work with Dr. Mehta? You can book her online here: www.dralexinamehta.com or call 604-731-7789. Want to join her tribe? Stay in touch by signing up for her newsletter here.